peasoupATTACK Daily At Home Health Screening
Below is a list of symptoms for which employees should monitor themselves. Please stay home if you have any of the symptoms listed below:
- Fever (100.4° F or higher without the use of fever-reducing medicine), chills or shaking chills
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as a chronic cough)
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Headache (when in combination with other symptoms)
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Fatigue, (when in combination with other symptoms)
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) (when in combination with other symptoms)
Process for Scheduling a Testing Appointment:
- Call your primary care physician or local community health center.
- A list of test sites are located across Massachusetts is available and test sites throughout Boston can be found here. In addition, Massachusetts and Boston also have interactive testing maps (Massachusetts & Boston).
Out of State or Country Travel:
- Effective August 1, 2020, all visitors and returning residents entering Massachusetts must follow new travel orders.
- All visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet an exemption, are required to Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
- Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
- If your COVID-19 test result has not been received prior to arrival, visitors, and residents must quarantine until they receive a negative test result.