peasoupATTACK Daily At Home Health Screening
Below is a list of symptoms for which employees should monitor themselves. Please stay home if you have any of the symptoms listed below:
- Fever (100.4° F or higher without the use of fever-reducing medicine), chills or shaking chills
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as a chronic cough)
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Headache (when in combination with other symptoms)
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Fatigue, (when in combination with other symptoms)
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) (when in combination with other symptoms)
If you have any of these symptoms, you must be tested for COVID-19 (SARS
CoV-2) before returning to work.
Process for Scheduling a Testing Appointment:
- Call your primary care physician or local community health center.
- A list of test sites are located across Massachusetts is available and test sites throughout Boston can be found here. In addition, Massachusetts and Boston also have interactive testing maps (Massachusetts & Boston).
Out of State or Country Travel:
- Effective August 1, 2020, all visitors and returning residents entering Massachusetts must follow new travel orders.
- All visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet an exemption, are required to Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
- Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
- If your COVID-19 test result has not been received prior to arrival, visitors, and residents must quarantine until they receive a negative test result.