At peasoupATTACK, our vision and mission is to build a community for artists and audiences come together on a creative platform to share ideas and perspectives for long-lasting collaborations. Prior to COVID-19 pandemic, we worked with corporate and non-profit organizations to support with designing and planning venue ideas, exhibitions, or events. As we continue our vision and mission during the COVID-19 pandemic, we explore collaborations on a virtual or social-distancing platform. Please view our current and past collaborations since we began in 2018. You can click on each sub-heading to view more information about each collaboration.
- Logo Formation for KATCHUP Tutoring - In Progress
- Ben & Jerry's Unity Sidewalk Mural - June 2020
- Fall PhotoShoot with Richie Leung - October 2019
- Anime Boston 2019 at Hynes Convention Center
- ARCK Gala - October 2018
- Fall Photo Shoot with Sean Seltzer Photography - August 2018
- Spring Photo Shoot with Sean Seltzer Photography - May 2018
- Boston Night Market - September 2018, May 2019, & September 2019
- Anime Boston 2018 at Hynes Convention Center
If you would like to collaborate with us on an idea, venue, exhibition, or event, please contact email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!